This site and all material contained in this site is protected by copyright unless otherwise indicated. This includes text, graphics, logos, buttons, icons and images. Such material may not be used except as provided in these terms and conditions without the express written permission of Hawkins Area Chamber of Commerce. We grant you permission to download material displayed on this site for your personal, noncommercial use only, provided that you retain all copyright and other ownership notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the contents of the site for public or commercial purposes. This includes the use of any text, images, audio and video without express written permission of Hawkins Area Chamber of Commerce. The images of people or places displayed on this site are either owned by Hawkins Area Chamber of Commerce or are used with permission. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these policies or specific permission provided elsewhere. Any unauthorized use of these images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and/or communications regulations and statutes.
1.2 Disclaimers of Warranties and Limitations on Liability.
This site is provided to you on an "as is" basis. Hawkins Area Chamber of Commerce makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or to the information contained therein. This includes, but is not limited to, the text, graphics, audio, icons, buttons, images, and products contained on this sit'e. Hawkins Area Chamber of Commerce fully disclaims, to the full extent permissible under applicable law, all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Hawkins Area Chamber of Commerce, nor any other person or entity involved in creating, producing or delivering this site, shall not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages. This limitation of liability applies without limitation to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action. Hawkins Area Chamber of Commerce also assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in this site, or of your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from this site. Hawkins Area Chamber of Commerce assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of this site, as well as any off-site pages or additional sites linked to this site, for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy contained therein. Hawkins Area Chamber of Commerce will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing the disclosure of the identity of any person positing any such information or materials.
1.3 Accuracy of Web Sites Including Future Revisions.
Hawkins Area Chamber of Commerce uses reasonable efforts to include accurate, up-to-date information on this site. Hawkins Area Chamber of Commerce makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Hawkins Area Chamber of Commerce assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this site. Hawkins Area Chamber of Commerce neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials on this site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Hawkins Area Chamber of Commerce.
As a courtesy to you, this site offers links to other websites. Some of these sites may be affiliated with Hawkins Area Chamber of Commerce, while others are not. Hawkins Area Chamber of Commerce has not reviewed all of the sites nor the entirety of any single site linked to and from this site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages. Visiting any off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
1.5 Confidential Information.
Do not send any confidential information to this site. Any communication or material that you transmit to this site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Furthermore, you agree that such information is non-confidential and non-proprietary. Therefore, anything that you transmit or post to this site may be used by Hawkins Area Chamber of Commerce or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, Hawkins Area Chamber of Commerce is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to this site for any purpose whatsoever.
1.6 Dealing with Advertisers or Other Third Parties.
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions or contests of, advertisers or other third parties (which are entities other than Hawkins Area Chamber of Commerce) found on or through this site, including payment and delivery of related goods and services together with any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and that advertiser or third party. You agree that Hawkins Area Chamber of Commerce shall not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers or third parties on this site.
1.7 User Conduct.
You understand that you are the sole person that is responsible for any and all information that you post, upload, email or transmit to or from this site, including, but not limited to, all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, audio, messages, or other material. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane materials or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. You are prohibited from collecting or storing personal information about other users and from stalking or harassing another. Furthermore, you are prohibited from engaging in any conduct that is harmful to minors in any way.
All interactive communications (email, chat, discussion forums, etc.) even though intended for a private audience, are subject to public access. Although we reserve the right to remove without notice any postings for any reason, we have no obligation to delete content that you may find objectionable or offensive. Information and opinions expressed in posts to this site or other interactive communications are not necessarily those of Hawkins Area Chamber of Commerce. Users alone are responsible for the contents of the messages and materials posted when using our services as well as the consequences of any such messages or materials.
Notwithstanding, you agree not to use Hawkins Area Chamber of Commerce to:
• upload, publish, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, infringing, tortuous, profane, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic or sexually explicit, indecent, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable to Hawkins Area Chamber of Commerce;
• upload, publish, post, email, transmit, distribute, disseminate or otherwise make available content that violates laws or regulations designed to protect minors;
• impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, Hawkins Area Chamber of Commerce site administrator, its forum leaders, guides or hosts, of falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person on entity;
• forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through Hawkins Area Chamber of Commerce; • upload, publish, post, email, transmit, distribute, disseminate or otherwise make available any content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
• upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy and publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
• upload, publish, post, email, transmit, distribute, disseminate or otherwise make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary right ("Rights") of any party;
• upload, publish, post, email, transmit, distribute, disseminate or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, surveys, contests or any other form of solicitation;
• advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any personal or business purpose, unless Hawkins Area Chamber of Commerce specifically allows such messages;
• intentionally upload, publish, post, email, transmit, distribute, disseminate or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware on telecommunications equipment;
• disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to scroll faster than other users of Hawkins Area Chamber of Commerce are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real time exchanges;
• interfere with or disrupt Hawkins Area Chamber of Commerce or servers or networks connected to Hawkins Area Chamber of Commerce, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to Hawkins Area Chamber of Commerce;
• intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
• defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others; or
• harvest, collect or store information about others, including email addresses, without their consent.
2.1 Personal information and interactive features.
2.2 What type of information does Hawkins Area Chamber of Commerce collect?
Hawkins Area Chamber of Commerce collects two different types of information. One type is voluntary information, which you provide, such as registration information, or shipping and billing information when paying for products, services or donating online. The other type of information Hawkins Area Chamber of Commerce collects is user information provided by your computer each time you visit this site. The information that Hawkins Area Chamber of Commerce collects helps us to provide information and service to you. We may combine information from other sources with the information that we collect.
2.3 What does Hawkins Area Chamber of Commerce do with the information that is collected?
Any information that you provide to Hawkins Area Chamber of Commerce or that is obtained through this site may be used for its purposes. We may disclose your information to related or affiliated entities or to other agencies for chamber purposes, but we will not sell, rent or lease your personal information to commercial entities. Any information that Hawkins Area Chamber of Commerce may disclose to third parties (other than sister agencies) will only be released in the aggregate and will not contain any personally identifiable information. Aggregate information is useful for chamber statistics and marketing purposes. Hawkins Area Chamber of Commerce will not otherwise disclose your name, address, email address or phone number without your express consent, unless disclosure is necessary to comply with laws or relevant legal proceedings. Hawkins Area Chamber of Commerce or other agencies may offer services to you such as chat rooms, message boards, or other similar discussion forums. Please be aware that any information you divulge in these arenas is deemed public information and is not protected.
2.4 What are cookies, and how are they used?
2.5 How does linking to other sites affect my privacy protections?
2.6 How does Hawkins Area Chamber of Commerce protect the security of information collected about me?
The security of the information that you provide to us is very important to us. Consequently, we have taken several measures to protect your information. All transactions involving sensitive information, such as your credit/debit card number and expiration date, are conducted using a SSL (Secure Socket Layer) connection. This connection provides increased security to the information as it is transmitted to our site. In the event that our security system is breached, we will attempt to notify you as soon as possible.
2.7 How does Hawkins Area Chamber of Commerce protect the privacy of children?
Hawkins Area Chamber of Commerce is committed to protecting the privacy and safety of children. Hawkins Area Chamber of Commerce does not knowingly accept personally identifiable information from children who are under the age of 13 without verifiable parental consent. If you have any questions or concerns about the protection of children's privacy, or if parents wish to deny consent and request that Hawkins Area Chamber of Commerce delete their child's information, please contact Hawkins Area Chamber of Commercees site administrator.
Hawkins Area Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to change or amend this policy.
2.8 Your affirmative consent to Hawkins Area Chamber of Commerce's collection and use of personally identifiable information.
By using Hawkins Area Chamber of Commerce site, you are giving us your express consent to use the information that we collect about you in the manner described in this policy.
2.9 Questions or concerns?